CHUCK MUTH'S NEWS & VIEWS

The good, the bad & the ugly. Liberal excesses. Conservative successes. Clowns to the Left. Jokers to the Right. Read all about 'em in Chuck's FREE hard-hitting, no B.S. newsletter of current events and political goings-on you won't find in the "mainstream press."

Name:

Chuck Muth is President and CEO of Citizen Outreach and a professional political consultant. Mr. Muth is a professional campaign trainer, a newsletter publisher and talk-show host who regularly appears on political TV and radio programs.

Friday

News & Views, 10/22/04


HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

To have News & Views delivered directly to your email address FREE...or re-subscribe if you are somehow “bounced” off our list due to all the new anti-spam filters...just visit: http://www.chuckmuth.com/newsletter/

BRUSHFIRE ALERT: INTELLIGENCE VS. IMMIGRATION

Members of the Senate are attempting to strip provisions in the pending Intelligence bill (an oxymoron of major league proportions) which would crack down on illegal immigration. Urge the House negotiator not to cave in to demands to drop these important security provisions. Click here to sign this latest Brushfire Alert petition: http://www.chuckmuth.com/petition/

DID WE REALLY NEED A COURT OPINION ON THIS?

“The world's whales, porpoises and dolphins have no standing to sue President Bush over the U.S. Navy's use of sonar equipment that harms marine mammals, a federal appeals court ruled yesterday. A three-judge panel of the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, widely considered one of the most liberal and activist in the country, said it saw no reason why animals should not be allowed to sue but said they had not yet been granted that right.”

- Reuters, 10/21/04

SWIFTIES LAUNCH NEW AD

And this one might be the most powerful of them all. As a camera slowing rolls down a line of 84 Vietnam veterans and former POWs, the announcer intones:

“They served their country with courage and distinction. They're the men who served with John Kerry in Vietnam. They're his entire chain of command. Most of the officers in Kerry's unit, even the gunner from his own boat. And they're the men who spent years in the North Vietnamese prison camps being tortured for refusing to confess to what John Kerry accused them of -- of being war criminals. They were also decorated. Many very highly. But they kept their medals. Today they are teachers, farmers, businessmen, ministers, and community leaders; and of course, fathers and grandfathers with nothing to gain for themselves except for the satisfaction that comes from telling the truth. They have come forward to talk about the John Kerry they know, because to them honesty and character still matter, and John Kerry cannot be trusted."

If you are not in a “battleground” state, the Swifties’ “They Served” ad might not appear on your local TV station. So if you want to check out this latest shot across John Kerry’s bow, go to the Swift Boat Veterans’ website at: http://swiftvets.com/

JOHN KERRY, INTERNATIONALIST

“John Kerry is not a Clinton-Lieberman Democrat. His near obsession with gaining the approval of the U.N., and for that matter of France and Germany, for the conduct of U.S. foreign policy would make him the riskiest commander in chief of any presidential candidate since George McGovern - and surely makes Kerry unsuitable to govern in a post-9/11 world."

- Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol, 10/20/04


PLAGIARIST CALLS PREZ BRAIN DEAD

“Sen. Joe Biden rallied supporters for John Kerry's presidential campaign Tuesday with a blistering attack on Bush administration policies that he said hurt retirees and working-class Americans. Biden criticized the administration's prescription drug policies and their impact on consumers. ‘He is brain dead,’ Biden said of the president. His comment was greeted with loud applause at the UAW Local 435 union hall in Cranston Heights…”

- The News Journal, 10/20/04

ARGUMENT FOR CHOOSING THE LESSER OR TWO EVILS

“Last week I wrote that President Bush’s chances for re-election may be in danger because disgruntled Republicans, more, by the way, than I have seen in previous elections, are threatening either to vote for John Kerry or, more likely, not vote at all. I understand their disgruntlement because I share many of their concerns. However, I made up my mind some time ago that despite my problems with many of the president’s policies and actions my only choice is to vote for him because Kerry is infinitely worse.


“In the piece I wrote I noted that three of my friends, all life-long Republicans, were threatening to sit on their hands come Nov. 2. While not prepared to vote for Kerry they were saying they could not vote for Bush for a variety of reasons, ranging from disillusionment with his handling of the situation in Iraq to his domestic policies. Last night I received an email from one of the three saying he had decided he had no choice but to vote for Bush because Kerry is a threat to all we stand for as Americans and all that America stands for. It’s purely a lesser-of-two-evils vote.

“And I think that’s what it boils down to and I think that is the reason why, when it comes to crunch time, most of those Republicans who are unhappy with Bush will vote for him. If the president is re-elected, and I think he will be, he needs to be reminded that many Republicans who voted for him did so reluctantly; in no way were they giving him a mandate.

“And for their part disgruntled Republicans have to do more than just sit around and complain. They will need continually to remind him of what they expect and why they are unhappy on an ongoing basis via letters, faxes, emails, phone calls, letters to editors and public criticism. The president cannot be allowed to take it for granted that Republicans who voted for him approve of all he has done or sets out to do. It is not in either his best interests or the nation’s.

“Republicans cannot afford to sit on their hands on Nov. 2 because the fate of the nation is at stake. And if they sit on their hands after Nov. 2 and fail to hold the president (accountable) on issues that they think are important they will have only themselves to blame when he goes off on tangents that are counterproductive or not in the best interests of the nation, the people and the party.”

- Former Reagan adviser and card-carrying conservative Lyn Nofziger, Musings, 10/21/04

SURVEY SAYS!

Making your prediction WITHOUT going over, what percentage of the national popular vote do you think President Bush will receive on November 2?

* 46 percent
* 48 percent
* 50 percent
* 52 percent
* 54 percent
* 56 percent
* Over 56 percent

Cast your vote by clicking the “Survey Says!” tab at www.citizenoutreach.com

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Published by:
Chuck Muth
1315 Wilson Point Road
Middle River, MD 21220
E-mail: chuckmuth@earthlink.net


21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related american express credit card login site also. You may want to take a look some time. american express credit card login I'll definitely be back.

October 11, 2005 at 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

affiliate software tracking is great

i found here searching for the word affiliate software tracking and your site was listed high on the word affiliate software tracking
GOOD JOB

affiliate software tracking

October 15, 2005 at 6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings!

I am researching christian hosting web
in order to spread the word about a great new
book.

I'm quite sure that many of the readers
of this blog are interested to read about

christian hosting web

October 17, 2005 at 3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers registration survey paid free online related stuff.

October 18, 2005 at 12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to visit again! Please feel free to visit my blog too at http://rushprnews.iuplog.com, RushPRnews Daily Gazette.
My site is ** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard

October 27, 2005 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Wheel Chairs Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about wheel chair tennis
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

October 28, 2005 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And on a lighter note than pure cancer clinical trial , check out the funniest trial transcript ever! If it's not serious enough of a topic, well, just pretend it's the Brit's version of cancer clinical trial !

November 6, 2005 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Where you been? You have got to look at my ak alaska house cleaning blog!

February 7, 2006 at 6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for allowing me to read all this information regarding paid surveys online. Maybe you would find interesting also my blog covering paid surveys online.
Thanks very much again.

August 10, 2006 at 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Affiliates wanted to work in a high paying niche - Drop Byaffiliate business opportunity

April 17, 2007 at 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog
post or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same
topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an
email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the
way!

Visit my homepage :: exercises to increase vertical

April 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't write a leave a response, however after browsing a ton of comments here "News & Views, 10/22/04". I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay.
Could it be simply me or do some of the responses look as if they are coming from brain
dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on other online
social sites, I would like to keep up with you. Could you list of
the complete urls of all your social community pages like your Facebook page,
twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Also visit my web site - http://friendfeed.com/tombings7

April 9, 2013 at 3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site
in internet explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and
a big element of other folks will miss your great writing due to this
problem.

Visit my blog post ... master card accounts

April 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks

Here is my web-site: www.dakotaentertainment.com

April 12, 2013 at 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a visit
of this blog; this webpage consists of awesome and genuinely fine data designed for visitors.


Review my site - exercises to increase vertical

April 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
on. Any suggestions?

my web site Exercises for vertical

May 6, 2013 at 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I
was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Also visit my website ... bestblogsbrasil.com.br

May 8, 2013 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about play yeti sports 8.

my blog post - vertical jump workouts

May 17, 2013 at 2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the new viewers of blogging,
that actually how to do blogging and site-building.

Feel free to visit my web site ... workouts for vertical

May 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem
still exists.

Here is my web-site - exercises to jump higher exercises to improve vertical exercises to improve vertical jump exercises to improve vertical leap exercises to increase vertical exercises to increase vertical jump exercises to increase vertical leap exercises for vertical exercises for vertical jump exercises for vertical leap workouts to jump higher workouts to improve vertical workouts to improve vertical jump workouts to improve vertical leap workouts to increase vertical workouts to increase vertical jump workouts to increase vertical leap workouts for vertical workouts for vertical jump workouts for vertical leap vertical jump exercises vertical leap exercises vertical jump workouts vertical leap workouts

May 21, 2013 at 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya very cool web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .
. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I'm happy to search
out a lot of helpful information here within the post, we'd like work out more techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

My web site - workouts to increase vertical

May 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home